Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka producer - retry messages - 2013-11-28, 23:58

Re: kafka producer - retry messages

We've done this at Sematext, where we use Kafka in all 3 products/services
you see in my signature.  When we fail to push a message into Kafka we
store it in the FS and from there we can process it later.