Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka producer - retry messages

Re: kafka producer - retry messages
Hi,

We've done this at Sematext, where we use Kafka in all 3 products/services
you see in my signature.  When we fail to push a message into Kafka we
store it in the FS and from there we can process it later.

Otis