Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Changing the number of partitions after a topic is created

Re: Changing the number of partitions after a topic is created
Hi Neha,

If we set auto.create.topics.enable = true and update num.partitions. New
topic get right number of partitions. But existing topics continue to use
whatever num.partitions set before. I am asking about the tool that allow
existing topic to use updated number of partitions.

Thanks,
Raja.