Kafka, mail # user - Fwd: kafka TestUtils createBrokerConfig issue - 2014-08-19, 07:18
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Fwd: kafka TestUtils createBrokerConfig issue
Trying to write a unit test case for Kafka, and stuck with strange
createBrokerConfig issue.
on TestUtils.createBrokerConfigs(1) it gives me compilation error

The method createBrokerConfigs(int, boolean) in the type TestUtils is
not applicable for the arguments (int)

 When I looked into the scala source code, it contains only two methods:

createBrokerConfigs(int)         //
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/0.8.1/core/src/test/scala/unit/kafka/utils/TestUtils.scala#L125
createBrokerConfigs(int, int)
//https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/0.8.1/core/src/test/scala/unit/kafka/utils/TestUtils.scala#L137

 Dont understand where this is coming from.

Regards,
Parin

Regards,
Parin