Kafka, mail # user - Usability - 2014-03-05, 01:55
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Hey guys,

It would be good to tag any JIRA for something which is an confusing or
annoying with the "usability" tag. I am trying to get a list of all these
together so we can take a wack at some of them in a co-ordinated way.

-Jay