Kafka, mail # user - Re: one producer and 2 consumers - 2013-04-26, 16:22

Re: one producer and 2 consumers
Thank you Chris. This is exactly what I tried to achieve.
What is the best source to learn Kafka. Actually my question was a very
basic and I didn't find any examples or detailed documentation.
Is there any book or good documentation ?

Thanks
Oleg.