Kafka >> mail # user >> Partition Balancing

Partition Balancing
Is it possible to specify data center information to Kafka such that all
replicas for a given partition are not in the same data center? We have a
cluster that spans 2 data centers and I'd like to ensure that we're covered
if we lose one of them.