Kafka, mail # user - Re: Setting the consumer's offset - 2013-04-02, 13:57

Re: Setting the consumer's offset
I wrote some code
here<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201303.mbox/%3CCAPD5FitPZkn7Uu+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E>that
resets the offset.  You just need to be sure to set this as the
consumer(s) is starting up.   I'm not certain if it is the "right way" to
do things.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201303.mbox/%3CCAPD5FitPZkn7Uu+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E