Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Added an "operations" page for 0.8 to site

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-07-24, 15:07
Re: Added an "operations" page for 0.8 to site
My thought was that it was kind of a pain to keep a few hundred metric
names up-to-date. So we tend to end up with wrong docs. I wonder if it
isn't easier just to let people fire up jconsole or whatever and browse
through the full list of metrics that way?

-Jay
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know Jay recently added http://kafka.apache.org/08/ops.html - nice
> and useful, thanks!
>
> Would it be possible to paste all the 0.8 metrics there?
>
> Thanks,
> Otis
> --
> Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm