Kafka, mail # user - Re: Added an "operations" page for 0.8 to site - 2013-07-24, 15:11
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Added an "operations" page for 0.8 to site
My thought was that it was kind of a pain to keep a few hundred metric
names up-to-date. So we tend to end up with wrong docs. I wonder if it
isn't easier just to let people fire up jconsole or whatever and browse
through the full list of metrics that way?

-Jay
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <