Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 Released

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 Released
you can publish locally

./sbt "++2.9.2 publish-local"

and then call it

"org.apache.kafka" % "kafka_2.9.2" % "0.8.0-beta1"

I am still having the same unauthorized message from
repository.apache.orgwill try a few other things and follow-up on the
INFRA ticket I created
during the release https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6414

--

/*