Kafka >> mail # dev >> having problem with 0.8 gzip compression

Re: having problem with 0.8 gzip compression
Ok, the problem solved, I think it might be because some of the jar files
that I was using were "OLD".  I was building the producer and consumer
under the 0.7 environment except swapping out the kafka jar file.   Now, I
created a whole new environment and pull in all the jar files from the
0.8.  That seems to solve my 0.8 gzip problem.   Thank you for all the
help.