Kafka >> mail # user >> problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-16, 21:14
+
Eric Sites 2013-06-16, 22:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:33
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:36
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:47
Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Ok,

So it seems the issue is related somehow to how I've wrapped the server
(using a container app, using the maven pom from "./sbt make-pom").   If I
start the server using the script "kafka-server-start.sh", it works fine.
 Still looking (but haven't been able to see anything obvious so far).

Jason