Kafka, mail # user - Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch - 2013-06-17, 23:49

Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Ok,

So it seems the issue is related somehow to how I've wrapped the server
(using a container app, using the maven pom from "./sbt make-pom").   If I
start the server using the script "kafka-server-start.sh", it works fine.
 Still looking (but haven't been able to see anything obvious so far).

Jason