Kafka, mail # dev - Re: site updates - 2013-07-01, 16:51

Also,

1. I am trying to get the api stuff working but it is little but of work.
I need to make Kafka compile with Scala 2.10 first.
2. I have started a design page for kafka replication. The idea is that it
goes as a separate section under the current design page. I will update
the page today and we can continue editing it. Sounds good?