Kafka, mail # user - Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback

Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback
Chris Curtin 2013-04-29, 12:55
Hi Jun,

I finished and published it this morning:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Consumer+Group+Example

One question: when documenting the ConsumerConfig parameters I couldn't
find a description for the 'auto.commit.interval.ms' setting. I found one
for 'autocommit.interval.ms' (no '.' between auto and commit) in the Google
Cache only. Which spelling is it? Also is my description of it correct?

I'll take a look at custom encoders later this week. Today and Tuesday are
going to be pretty busy.

Please let me know if there are changes needed to the High Level Consumer
page.

Thanks,

Chris