Kafka >> mail # user >> Broker bind address versus published hostname in ZooKeeper

Re: Broker bind address versus published hostname in ZooKeeper
Hi Roger,

That's exactly what I need in my end, and actually internally created a new
property called zkHost.name to publish a different host to zk. This is also
needed for deploying Kafka into Azure.

I also created zkHost.port since the internal and external ports that's
exposed might be different as well.

Tim