Kafka, mail # user - Local forwarder for performance & reliability

Re: Local forwarder for performance & reliability
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-15, 05:19
Ryan,

Have you tried configuring the num.retries option on the log4j producer ?
When there is a temporary network glitch, it will retry sending the
messages instead of losing them.

Thanks,
Neha