Kafka >> mail # user >> The future of 0.7

+
Wouter de Bie 2013-01-15, 17:08
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-15, 17:40
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-15, 17:44
+
Evan Chan 2013-01-15, 19:02
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-15, 19:06
Re: The future of 0.7
Hi Neha,

Can you describe the migration tool you mention below, for copying data
from 0.7 to 0.8?  Is this something provided with 0.8?  Or do apps need to
write custom migration tools?

Thanks,

Jason

+