Kafka, mail # user - High Level consumer commits - 2014-07-16, 15:23

High Level consumer commits
Hi,

Is there a way to commit consuming of events only if I had ran code successfully?

In other words,
In this code

  while (it.hasNext()) { /** Iterator on kafka High lever consumer*/
                try {
                MessageAndMetadata<Message> current = it.next();

                dealWithEvent(current);
                }catch (Exception e){

                }
}

What should I do, If I want events that ended up in the catch, will be read again by another consumer or the same consumer until the they don't throw exception.
Thanks, Guy