Kafka, mail # user - auto-delete empty, old topics?

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-06, 23:15
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-06, 23:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-07, 00:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-07, 02:08
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-08, 06:20
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:17
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 21:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 22:20
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 22:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-15, 15:18
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-15, 21:19
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-16, 04:48
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-17, 06:08
Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Jun Rao 2013-03-17, 16:09
Jason,

Use zkCli.sh to see if there is any child node in ZK under
/brokers/topics/deletedtopic. You should see none since you already removed
those topics from brokers' log. If so, you can manually remove those paths
in ZK using zkCli.sh (stop the consumers first). After the consumers
restart, you should not see the the deleted topics in the log of the
consumers any more.

consumer.ZookeeperConsumerConnector -
samsa-consumer-graphite_alg2.sjc1.square-1363290849309-2816c1cb Topics to
consume = List(<a bazillion topics, most of which have been deleted listed
here>)

Thanks,

Jun

+