Kafka >> mail # user >> installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 10:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-03, 14:45
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 15:29
Re: installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment
There should be a release-zip target that you can run from sbt in 0.7. It's
broken in 0.8 and we plan to fix it (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-843).

Jun