Kafka, mail # user - Is it possible to channelize high priority data and ordinary data in the same kafka cluster ??? - 2013-05-17, 05:24

Is it possible to channelize high priority data and ordinary data in the same kafka cluster ???
HI

I have a 3 node kafka cluster, and i have 2 topics( one of very high
priority and other normal data), i need to transmit the normal data to two
brokers in the cluster , and the high priority data directly to the 3rd
broker.

This is so that my high priority data has a clear path and can be
transmitted without any delay at all.

What should I do to achieve this ? Just specifying appropriate broker.list
for each producer , is enough?

Chitra Raveendran
email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]