Kafka >> mail # user >> Is it possible to channelize high priority data and ordinary data in the same kafka cluster ???

Is it possible to channelize high priority data and ordinary data in the same kafka cluster ???
HI

I have a 3 node kafka cluster, and i have 2 topics( one of very high
priority and other normal data), i need to transmit the normal data to two
brokers in the cluster , and the high priority data directly to the 3rd
broker.

This is so that my high priority data has a clear path and can be
transmitted without any delay at all.

What should I do to achieve this ? Just specifying appropriate broker.list
for each producer , is enough?

--
Chitra Raveendran
email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]