Kafka >> mail # dev >> Plans for a 0.7.3 release?

+
David Arthur 2013-02-14, 19:32
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-16, 05:15
+
Joseph Crotty 2013-02-18, 16:53
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-19, 00:04
+
Joe Stein 2013-02-19, 01:41
+
Michal Haris 2013-02-16, 17:35
+
Joe Stein 2013-02-16, 17:58
Re: Plans for a 0.7.3 release?
Joe,

Thanks for helping out. It would be great if you can do the 0.8 release.

Jun