Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka at ApacheCon this week

+
Jun Rao 2013-02-25, 17:30
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-02-25, 19:24
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-02-25, 19:27
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-02-25, 21:14
Re: Kafka at ApacheCon this week
I won't be at ApacheCon, but is anyone going to Strata tomorrow / the day
after?

--
Felix