Kafka, mail # dev - How to release - 2013-07-11, 21:47

How to release
Cosmin had a good point about adding documentation to the release steps and
critieria. I don't think we actually have a written set of release criteria
and steps.

Joe, you've done the last few releases I wonder if you could give the steps
you went through?

All any suggestions on the things that should be complete prior to a
release? Let's document this even if it is just a few things so we have
something to work off of going forward.

-Jay