Kafka >> mail # user >> STOMP binding for Kafka

+
Mridul Jain 2013-01-12, 04:38
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-12, 05:09
+
Mridul Jain 2013-01-12, 05:16
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-12, 05:25
+
Mridul Jain 2013-01-12, 05:43
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-14, 05:39
+
Mridul Jain 2013-01-14, 08:47
Re: STOMP binding for Kafka
I am not aware of anything like that available right now. Let us know if
you hit any issue.

Thanks,

Jun

+