Kafka >> mail # user >> Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?

Re: Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?
I have used KafkaETLJob to write a job that consumes from Kafka and
writes to HDFS. Kafka version 0.7.2 rc5 and CDH 4.1.2.

Is anything in particular not working?

-David