Kafka >> mail # dev >> produce request wire format question

+
Dave Peterson 2013-05-21, 16:55
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-21, 17:47
+
Dave Peterson 2013-05-21, 18:48
+
Colin Blower 2013-05-21, 19:05
Re: produce request wire format question
Dave,

Colin described the producer behavior of picking the partition for a
message before it is sent to Kafka broker correctly. However, I'm
interested in knowing your use case a little before to see why you would
rather have the broker decide the partition?

Thanks,
Neha

+
Dave Peterson 2013-05-21, 20:13