Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: order guarantee failure: better/best effort?

Re: order guarantee failure: better/best effort?
Hey Ben,

Sorry to have dropped this, somehow the holidays wiped it from my memory.
Long story short, you were right (probably not surprising to you). Neha
reproduced this problem as part of another fix and has a patch. We will get
the fix into 0.8 in the next few days:

-Jay