Kafka >> mail # user >> public maven repository for Kafka

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 12:29
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-04, 14:27
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-04, 17:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-04, 17:18
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-04, 18:54
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 14:45
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-04, 15:16
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 15:33
Re: public maven repository for Kafka
We can answer that question better in a month or so, after the 0.8 beta is
released and see how it works in prod.

Thanks,

Jun