Kafka, mail # user - Re: Ganglia Metrics Reporter - 2013-08-23, 14:04

Andrew Otto 2013-10-29, 18:00
+
Andrew Headrick 2013-08-26, 01:06
+
Maxime Brugidou 2013-08-22, 15:43
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-22, 16:13
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-23, 03:55
Re: Ganglia Metrics Reporter
Jun,

Note that the puppet module README I liked to isn't a full jmxtrans example JSON query.  It is a jmxtrans puppet module usage example.  So, using that in puppet will generate a .json file containing the query.

We'll be moving to 0.8 in the next coming months, and I'll try to get some real examples of Kafka 0.8 jmxtrans JSON queries up for you when we do.