Kafka, mail # user - Re: when do you think 0.8 could get promoted from beta to a release? - 2013-05-16, 04:35

Re: when do you think 0.8 could get promoted from beta to a release?
That would be awesome!

I will have cycles the last week of May and first week of June to help
prepare the artifacts for release vote

once the vote passes I could push to a maven repo