Kafka >> mail # user >> .net (c#) kafka client

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 16:47
+
Joel Koshy 2013-04-03, 18:18
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 19:22
+
David Arthur 2013-04-03, 19:30
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 19:58
Re: .net (c#) kafka client
Maybe you could write a C# client. I don't think it would be super hard to
write a basic one (that doesn't require zookeeper for example). C# has a
lot of great features that would make it great for a solid kafka client.

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 11:36
+
David Arthur 2013-04-04, 13:31