Kafka >> mail # user >> consuming only half the messages produced

RE: consuming only half the messages produced
Regarding the partitions created:
>         topic: unittest-test-msg        partition: 0    leader: 0
replicas: 0     isr: 0
>         topic: unittest-test-msg        partition: 1    leader: 1
replicas: 1     isr: 1
>         topic: unittest-test-msg        partition: 2    leader: 0
replicas: 0     isr: 0
>         topic: unittest-test-msg        partition: 3    leader: 1
replicas: 1     isr: 1

Is this saying that partitions 1 and 3, both on the same broker, are both
the Leader partitions AND the Replica partitions?  I do not understand the
significance of ISR, either.   How should this be read?

Keeping in mind that these were auto-created, unsure of the implications, I
will be carefully reading the following, next:
https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-replication.html.

thanks,
rob

leader?