Kafka >> mail # user >> Moving raw logs from kafka into hadoop using camus

Moving raw logs from kafka into hadoop using camus
Good afternoon. I am new to camus and would like to use it to move raw data
from kafka to hadoop.
 Do I have to pre-create avro schema in advance or it automatically created
for me?
 What is the role of the decoder class specified
by camus.message.decoder.class in property file?   Do I need to implement
decoder for each topic in order to parse ?
Where do I provide logs field delimiter?

What is the usage of the class specified
by kafka.message.coder.schema.registry.class=?

Thanks in advance!