Kafka >> mail # user >> Changing partition broker leader

Changing partition broker leader
Hi,
    My cluster has 5 topics and each has 1 partition. Each topic has 4
replicas. For some reasons, the broker leaders of all topics are pointing
the same box. Is there a way for me to shuffle the leaders a bit to avoid
all pointing to the same box?

thanks in advance,
Cal