Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka with Docker - producer disconnecting

+
Alex Artigues 2014-01-11, 05:00
Re: Kafka with Docker - producer disconnecting
You might have to be more explicit in setting your host.name in server.properties of your brokers
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly
 Twitter: @allthingshadoop
On Jan 10, 2014, at 1:30 PM, Alex Artigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I am attempting to run Zookeeper and Kafka in dockers.
>
> Both startup normally and Kafka connects ok.  I think my containers are
> linked fine because I am able to list topics, and create topics.
>
> The producer however never delivers messages.  It connects using the
> provided shell scripts, and it seems I am able to type messages, but I
> cannot ctl+c to stop it.  in the logs there is an INFO message that the
> client disconnects, but no good reason why.
>
> This is in the ZK logs:
> 2014-01-10 17:55:39,893 - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@349] - caught end of stream exception
> EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client sessionid
> 0x1437d4304fe0000, likely client has closed socket
>

> If anyone has any clues I would really appreciate it, thanks.

+
Thomas 2014-01-11, 09:28
+
Alex Artigues 2014-01-13, 16:04