Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka with Docker - producer disconnecting

Re: Kafka with Docker - producer disconnecting
You might have to be more explicit in setting your host.name in server.properties of your brokers
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly