Kafka, mail # user - Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch - 2013-06-17, 03:33

Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
I have been running tests on 2.9.2 and 2.8.2 without any issues off the
beta1-candidate1 release tag
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kafka.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/0.8.0-beta1

Binaries will be built from the source file available from download here :
http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.8.0-beta1-candidate1/

It could be that test failing is interacting with a local file already
there and causing issues or such type of thing not reproducible maybe
without failing the test first to cause the data not cleaned up or
something, dunno.

If you have an issue can you put the steps to reproduce it together or
whatever amount of detailed information you can provide and then please
open up a JIRA ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA

Thanks!