Kafka, mail # user - kafka --> hadoop question - 2013-04-28, 11:30

kafka --> hadoop question
Hi ,
   I am looking for simple way to transfer from kafka to  hadoop.

   I found such solutions in Github:
     https://github.com/linkedin/camus
     https://github.com/miniway/kafka-hadoop-consumer
     https://github.com/kafka-dev/kafka/tree/master/contrib/hadoop-consumer
 Question:
    What solution is stable and what framework do you use in your project?
    Is there another kafka --> hadoop solution that I didn't find and it is
worth an attention?

I am looking something simple and stable. I just need to transfer kafka
content to hdfs. There is no plan to use ETL at this stage.

Please advice.

Thanks
Oleg.

+