Kafka >> mail # user >> Flush configuration per topic

Re: Flush configuration per topic
Yeah, looks like you are right, we don't have the per-topic override in 0.8
:-(

All log configurations are overridable in trunk which will be 0.8.1.

Just to be totally clear this setting does not impact consistency (i.e. all
replicas will have the same messages in the same order), nor even
durability (if you have replication > 1), but just recoverability on a
single server in the event of a hard machine crash.

-Jay