Kafka >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] 0.8.0 release

Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.8.0 release
Based on
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#distribute-other-artifacts it
seems we should close KAFKA-1133 before releasing.

<quote>
"For example, the Java artifact format is based on a compressed
directory structure and those projects wishing to distribute jars must
place LICENSE and NOTICE files in the META-INF directory within the
jar"
</quote>

Thanks,

Joel