Kafka >> mail # dev >> Plans for a 0.7.3 release?

+
David Arthur 2013-02-14, 19:32
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-18, 16:43
+
Joseph Crotty 2013-02-18, 16:53
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-19, 00:04
Re: Plans for a 0.7.3 release?
Yup, absolutely.

I would like to get the sbt and maven updates we made in 0.8 ( after I finish up the bug fixes that came from the sbt upgrade done ) branched and into 0.7.3  since they are not 0.8 dependent and community positive.  But we can discuss that after it gets complete.

/*
Joe Stein, Chief Architect
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop