Kafka >> mail # dev >> Confluence wiki not editable

Re: Confluence wiki not editable
The email to send to is in the ICLA http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Here is the ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6947 for a
kafka-contributor group for the wiki

I have another also open for the 0.8.0 release
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6927 still pending for repo
upload