Kafka >> mail # user >> public maven repository for Kafka

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 12:29
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-04, 14:27
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-04, 17:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-04, 17:18
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-04, 18:54
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 14:45
Re: public maven repository for Kafka
0.8 beta will be released as soon as we can fix the JIRA dependencies.
Website and docs will be updated as part of that.

Neha

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Oleg Ruchovets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Jun , When does 0.8 have to be released? Also I didn't find API for
> 0.8 version? Is there a link to it?
> Thanks
> Oleg.
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Not yet, but will be for the 0.8 release.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jun
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Oleg Ruchovets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi , Is there public repository for Kafka distribution?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Oleg.

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 15:33