Kafka, mail # user - Re: full disk - 2013-09-23, 16:54

I just encountered the same issue (and I ended up following the same
work-around as Paul).

One thing I noticed too, is that since the broker went down hard with an
IOException when the disk filled up, it also needed 'recover' most of the
logs on disk as part of the startup sequence.  So any log-cleaner task on
startup would need to do the right thing also with log recovery too, while
disk space is at a premium.

Jason