Kafka >> mail # user >> ASyncProducer loss more messages than SyncProducer when broker crashes.

Re: ASyncProducer loss more messages than SyncProducer when broker crashes.
Currently, there is no callback to report socket failure in the async
producer. However, async producer should be able to detect socket failure
and reconnect to another broker. Are you using a vip or Zookeeper in the
producer for load balancing?

Thanks,

Jun