Kafka >> mail # user >> .net (c#) kafka client

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 16:47
+
Joel Koshy 2013-04-03, 18:18
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 19:22
Re: .net (c#) kafka client
What is the bridge between C# and Node.js? If you're writing some custom
middle man, why not write it in Java or Scala so you can then use the
official clients?

-David

On 4/3/13 3:22 PM, Oleg Ruchovets wrote:
> I see , Is it a good Idea to use Node.js client? C# will produce messages
> to Node.js and Node.js will push it to the Kafka?
>     Is there potential problem with such aproach?
> Thanks
> Oleg.
>

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Joel Koshy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately no - there is a legacy 0.7 client (
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/branches/legacy_client_libraries/csharp/
>> )
>> but afaik, none for 0.8.
>>
>> Re: rest API: it is one of the current open projects that people can
>> contribute to. There have been some discussions on the mailing list about
>> implementing one and a jira as well: KAFKA-639
>>
>> Joel
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Oleg Ruchovets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>>     Is there a stable C# client for Kafka? Is there a rest API for Kafka?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Oleg.

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 19:58