Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka authentication with Zookeeper question

Re: Kafka authentication with Zookeeper question
Not as of yet.  There was some talk of a company trying to implement client certs and SSL/TLS and contributing it as a patch a few months back but not sure where that is now though.

Here is the future proposal in regards to security
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Security that was written up.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC