Kafka >> mail # user >> Using Stunnel to encrypt/authenticate Kafka producers and consumers...

+
Matt Wise 2013-04-22, 18:32
+
Scott Clasen 2013-04-22, 19:22
+
Matt Wise 2013-04-22, 19:47
Re: Using Stunnel to encrypt/authenticate Kafka producers and consumers...
Wouldn't it make more sense to do something like an encrypted tunnel
between your core routers in each facility? LIke IPSEC on a GRE tunnel or
something.

This concept would need adjustment for those in the cloud but when you want
to build an encrypted tunnel between a bunch of hosts and a bunch of hosts,
it doesn't seem like a giant pile of stunnels is the best method. Something
networking level would make more sense I think.

-Jonathan

**

*Jonathan Creasy* | Sr. Ops Engineer

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | t: 314.580.8909